West Link Helicopters has been founded in 2011 after we restructured our main Company MISCOTA Defence, representing Martin Baker, Emerson&Defense, Loral-Hycor and Raytheon, founded in 1976.
West Link Helicopters has on his side developed a fully integrated Helicopter Company System with no subcontractors, avoiding any confusion and leaks of information.
West Link holds its own integrated MRO's, seven in total.
Our main tasks are sensitive missions, SAR (Search and rescue, Medical Evacuation, Boarder and Sea surveillance and heavy transportation on shore and off-shore).
We do specific trainings for Pilots, Crew, Engineers, maintenance staff for medium and large Helicopters.
• Training covers all clinical areas of care including the adult and pediatric emergency department, Coronary Care Unit, Trauma Center, Burn Center, Neuro ICU, Pediatric ICU, emergency obstetrics and respiratory care.
West Link specialized in transportation services throughout the world, transporting personnel from our onshore bases near our clients’ locations to offshore drilling rigs, platforms and other installations. We maintain a significant fleet of helicopters, many of which employ the latest technologies to ensure the safety and comfort of its passengers.
• Westlink Helicopters provides Emergency medical transportation solutions for all medical transport needs around the World.
• Westlink is a key part of the trauma system worldwide, including emergency and non-emergency aero-medical transportation, pre-hospital care, definitive care, rehabilitation and injury prevention.
• We are globally recognized for quality and safety. Westlink Helicopters has kept an accident-free safety record since its launch.
We currently have 89 helicopters in operation in ten different countries, with 16 bases to support all flight operations and logistics 24 hours a day.
• Westlink has a total of 100 pilots. All pilots are former military pilots and have in excess of 2000 flight hours, with co-pilots time in excess of 1000 flight hours. 94 pilots are on normal duty, with 26 reserve pilots. Pilots are required by Westlink to maintain flight status and keep up to date with the latest processes and procedures through recurrent training.
• All Flight crews are trained in aero-medical evacuation, Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS) as well as Search and Rescue (SAR) techniques.